We us a non-toxic, biodegradable, low pH cleaning solution as well as products for hard to remove pet stains. Count on us to safely and thoroughly clean your upholstered furniture, such as:
Your delicate sheer and draperies can be dry cleaned while they are still hanging in your home. Even valences can be cleaned, usually without removing them from your windows. With this system there is no loss of privacy, no lifting or re - hanging of heavy draperies, and no wasted time spent waiting for pick - up and delivery. Our services is fast, safe, effective and convenient.
Home Spotting Tips/General Guidelines
1. Act quickly to remove soil before it dries
2. Blot liquids with a clean white towel
3. Scoop up semi solids with a rounded spoon
4. Solids-break up and vacuum out as much as possible
5. Mix 1 teaspoon of liquid dishwashing detergent in a cup of warm water
6. Using a white cotton towel Pre-test this mixture in an inconspicuous area to make sure there is no dye transfer
7. If there is no dye transfer, apply small amount of mixture on the spot working from the outside edges to the center. Use a round spoon to agitate. DO NOT SCRUB
8. Blot thoroughly with a dry white towel ; repeat # 7 if necessary
9. After each application absorb as much as possible
10. Final Step: Apply ½ inch of white paper towels and/or white cloth towel. Weight it down with a heavy pan. This will blot the soil & excess moisture out of the textile.